Activation link not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Activation link not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi, After clicking the activation link it redirect to our home page without activation.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure your activation page is set in  the settings->buddypress->pages->activate, refer: http://prntscr.com/agtp4m
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Yes it is already set to activate in setting->buddypress->pages->activate,i checked it again also but not working.
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Website: www.pencilruler.com Username: samjay12 password: $sam9344855581!
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Why is that I have received no replies?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The Sundays are off for us so there is a delay in the reply. Checking your site....
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your site and unfortunately couldn't solve the issue. I tried changing the slug, tested your activation key (which is working fine), tried changing the settings. But the issue is still there. As it is working fine at our test setup so I would need some more time to debug this issue on your site. Also I found out that your plugins and theme is not updated may be this is causing the issue so meanwhile please try updating your theme and plugins to latest versions. Also there are two wplms themes present on your theme folder please delete the one. Let us know if the issue still persists after the updates and deleting the duplicate theme.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this tip to update: 1) Auto update wplms: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ 2) Manually updating wplms: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/  

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.7
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.7.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.7.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.7.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.7
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi, I have updated wplms to 2.07. The activation link activates the user but doesn't log the user automatically for the first time. Please can you have a look now. Regards Jay
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please update your plugins to latest versions.
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, Have updated all the plugins. But still the problem exist. Could you have a quick look. Regards Jay
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We tried many methods on your site even tried creating a new activate page . Try to do the same settings as on our test site but was not able to replicate the issue  . It was still redirecting to home page . I also tried to disable site lock and changes page template of registration page but non of these worked . We need t more time to debug the issue at your site . In the mean time could you please share your server php error log with us?
    balajee2777
    Participant
    I have raised a ticket with the service provider.
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Do you want my hosting details so you guys can switch on php error and then check... is that what you are asking... when you say php error log what do you mean... as you would echo and debug the issiue... let me know clearly what do you want. Answer from service provider "We did not have php log. All error messages should be displayed by default on page." Let me know as this is a major issiue for now Regards Jay
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Since there is no error is generating and page is redirecting to home it is more likely to be an issue with the server or your setup . May be try setup  a test install on your server and check if the issue is appearing on the default wordpress 2015  theme . Please also refer these links that we have found on buddypress forums : https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6295
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Activation link not working’ is closed to new replies.