Add New Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Add New Quiz

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dmsdigital
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, now we are able to add quiz from front but when we try to edit the quiz which we have added the page is redirect to blank white page and in admin panel i have also seen one the error message from WordPress that WordPress Front-end Editor currently only works between versions 3.8 and 4.0-alpha.currently we have latest verson of wordpress 4.4 please find the attached file fore more information
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check the very first response by @Alex, this issue should have been resolved by the first response. I am not sure what went wrong, but moving through the replies it seems that your plugin and theme versions are not up to date. Refer the sidebar of the forums for Latest version of plugins/theme. Regarding the issue : It seems you're using a really old version of WPLMS front end plugin which is not at all recommended as it can cause really wierd issues. Please check your current version of the theme and plugins, the main version 1.x.x should be same. The old front end  is no longer maintained by us. It was based on WP FEE (Front end Editor). The front end editor was included last year when wordpress had plans of including the Front end editor (developed by WP Team) in the wordpress core itself, but unfortunately it was dropped from WP 4.0 and it seems the WP FEE project would not be included in WP anytime soon. We recommend you to upgrade to new front end version. The other user participating on this forum also resolved her issue by migrating to the new front end plugin. The first response from @Alex  has the link on how to upgrade : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-front-end-update/ Please make sure you've the latest version of front end plugin adn you've cleared your browser cache. Currently, there is 1 known issues in the new front end plugin version 1.9.9.7 : New Unit/Question tags do not attach with units/questions. So you can use existing unit/quesiton tags.   You can check the current issues in WPLMS here : https://trello.com/b/myOe4n5m/wplms-bugs-and-issues   If this response does not help, I would request WP Admin credentials of your site, so that we can login and fix the issues without delaying this issue any further.  
    dmsdigital
    Spectator
    i have tried this all above things but no luck found
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Have you seen this link and video in it  ? Please note that to use new front end edit you need to edit your edit course page by going to wp-admin -> all pages . put the shortcode  : [edit_course] and change the page template to "Default template"  . Then check your edit course page . If you are still facing problems please share admin credentials and sote url to check this at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Add New Quiz’ is closed to new replies.