After installing plugin Vibe Customtype shows 500 error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues After installing plugin Vibe Customtype shows 500 error

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    infyon
    Spectator
    Hi, After installing plugin Vibe Customtype, site showing 500 error. Removed the plugin Vibe Customtype. Then it's working fine. I did install, delete and re-install the plugin several times and showing the same problem. So now not installed it. Please help. Second thing is, installing the theme is pretty simple, thanks to woo commerce style visual install guide. I couldn't see anything in the homepage. I opened the page for editing nothing displayed there ! Please help to install it. I'm using demo-2 style, please support me to setup my installation.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    infyon
    Spectator
    Thanks. Replaced the file and it's working fine now. Why don't you give Amazon S3 plugin and wish list plugins, with this bundle. This will surely help us and also for you by adding more features to your theme.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these are premium addons which you can purchase from here : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/
    enovinc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check your php version . it should be 5.4 - 7.0 . should not be 7.1 coz wplms is not compatible with .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Also check if buddypress components are active or not .
    enovinc
    Participant
    enovinc
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @enovnic, Please create your own topic for your issues and share your admin credentials with us on that topic. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing your admin credentials with us.
    enovinc
    Participant
    @Diana Ok, thanks
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘After installing plugin Vibe Customtype shows 500 error’ is closed to new replies.