AJAX SignIn-SignUp Not Working, Performance Issues.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting AJAX SignIn-SignUp Not Working, Performance Issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Hello Mr. Vibe, There are numerous help required to improve user experience with WPLMS. Definitely, I'm testing theme as well and will request you to enhance and make wplms most stable theme. Issues are as follows:
    1. I'm using demo6 with WPLMS. Most updated version 2.5.2, also patched the file suggested by you i.e. action.php which was suggested here. But, Unfortunately, not working. Everyone raising the hand for Modern Child theme, but I'm saying it's not working with demo6 as well. Neither at my server nor demo proposed at your server. Need it as proposed here at your documentation.

2. Also, loader takes much time longer than usual. Sometimes, have to refresh the page. It's not worth for public project. No one will stay at out website if it continues. Even no one would like to stay slow rendering websites. Note: Problem is not with the server. It's optimized as possible, plus sometimes eventhough loading of content it's just loading & keep loading. Need to improve it asap. and what if I remove loader style?

I accepts, there are lot of libraries &  dependencies loads at page, but optimization is must. My issues are recorded in screen, have a look: https://youtu.be/Ffl6FLS8MY8  

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for the screencast, looking into it..   p.s : Can you share WP Admin credentials with us to check and resolve these issues in your site asap.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please make sure you've enabled the Ajax login switch in WPLMS options panel. https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/ajax-login-and-registration-in-wplms/
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Yes, Was not enabled <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Ajax login switch in WPLMS options panel. Resolved AJAX Login Issues. But, As mentioned in the question above. I want to reduce loading time, want to optimize as possible as. Honestly, Even though AWS Server, no traffic, still loading very slow. Can use CloudFront as CDN. But, your guide needed. I don't have deep knowledge of code, architecture of WPLMS, which file/libraries can use as static ,can load from CDN. Either you or me have to optimize WPLMS as possible. I can see there, a lot of libraries called. Might be a few of them in not necessary or important. Some of them are added for child themes, or other demo's. I'm using demo6, please let me know an solution for optimization. Please.</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The optimisation is done site specific, please refer: and   We have also optimised wplms very much and the files which are needed on some particular page are called on that page only.We do not call all the files on all the pages.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘AJAX SignIn-SignUp Not Working, Performance Issues.’ is closed to new replies.