Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we checked again and found that most of your videos are of big size > 100MB and are very long videos ~ 10 mins. Breaking your videos into small parts can solve this issue .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Can you pleas advise? It has been 4 days!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we can deactivate your license of s3 and can activate new license for the videovibe addon for you . Please confirm if you are ready for this
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    I have a lot of Units that have still not been moved to vimeo yet. Will they still work if you deactivate it and activate video vibe? Also, I have already been adding vimeo videos using the embed tags. Here is what I mean: http://somup.com/cYQQ2ZXOYr Is this setup correct? Or after I get this videovibe plugin I have to go back and change it? I hope to get this all resolved asap. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the embed shortcode is not handled yet in wplms V4. But we will be supporting this in v4 along with videovibe . Yes both methods will work after activating and deactivating video vibe .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Is it possible to just keep both activated until I get all the videos migrated? I have like 80 videos to now migrate unfortanutey. And I need everything to work while I am doing it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes both the addons can work simutaneously but the wplms s3 is not supported in v4 yet , we are working on it .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    ok, please activate both for now. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the support for embed shortcode is added today for old units but only one video per unit will be rendered in V4 .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    I have no idea what this means or how it has to do with anything we are talking about. WPLMS s3 has been activated for the past two years. I have been adding vimeo videos using the embedd code and it is working fine. Then you said it wont work. I really just wish someone could help me. This is so confusing and you are making no sense. Can you please explain IN DETAIL? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Where exactly i said it wont work ? Can you please explain where did you get that indication , support has been added for iframvideo shortcode and now it has been added for embed shortcode as well. If you have added using [iframevideo] shortcode then multiple videos will render in the unit . while if you have added using [embed] then you can ADD ONLY ONE VIDEO PER UNIT .THE SECOND VIDEO WILL RENDER if there are two shortcodes in a unit .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    ok, I only use one video so it should be fine. The question now though is why do I need the plugins if the embed works fine. Is the plugin just allow for multiple videos per unit or does it have other benefits?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the video vibe is used to directly upload and browse through the vimeo library plus it comes with seek lock feature as well .
    anabolictechnology
    Participant
    Ok, can you please let me know how to enable it?
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • The topic ‘Amazon Videos Pausing/Loading Randomly’ is closed to new replies.