Analysis reports

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    cenaura
    Participant
    Hi team, I want to know if WPLMS supports the reports created using BI tools like power BI and tableau, in the LMS dashboard, as we want give each student further analysis into their performance, along with the results and statistics provided by WPLMS as an inbuilt function. Can these reports be embedded into the results section of the dashboard?
    Diana
    Participant
    Right now, not available
    cenaura
    Participant
    So how can we provide customized reports other than the ones given by WPLMS in dashboard in the student dashboard itself ?
    Diana
    Participant
    you can hire a freelancer for this who can customize this functionality for you
    cenaura
    Participant
    Can you please elaborate as to what functionality the freelancer can help us on ? Is it to create a path to embed the customized reports?
    Diana
    Participant
    We have these widgets for students: https://prnt.sc/10wyrpa They can check their own statistics Stats Score widget: https://prnt.sc/10wysc8 Students can use these widgets, and these will be visible in their own dashboard and they can easily check from there
    cenaura
    Participant
    We are looking to provide further analysis into the quiz or concepts given to students, as this is a critical factor in creating our LMS. Is there any chance of embedding analysis from external BI tools anytime soon ? Please give me an ETA or a way out. We are already using the analysis given by above mentioned widgets.
    Diana
    Participant
    We are not working on this right now, and this is I guess not even in our bucket list Sorry :(
    cenaura
    Participant
    Hi Diana, as suggested we wish to go ahead with hiring a freelancer to create a customized dashboard for displaying reports to students in WPLMS. However I want to ask you for the developer documentation to do this to ensure there are no technical glitches.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share, how the report should appear? and what setting and where you want that setting to appear? So I can help you with hooks, on which you can write your custom code
    cenaura
    Participant
    Hi Diana, we wish to analyze each quiz question and create an analysis report and present it to the student in their results page. These reports are in addition to the original statistics given by wplms after each quiz. For that I have downloaded wpDataTables plugin and am trying to create pie and bar charts. Can you please help me as to how to embed them in the student's results page along with the marks statistics given by wplms.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please share a screenshot, exactly where you want to show? So I can look for any hook we have on which we can hook our function to execute the code
    cenaura
    Participant
    I have installed the Visualizer plugin, and created a bar chart with analysis of each quiz question result. I have a shortcode of the created chart which I want to embed in student dashboard along with the results given by WPLMS. I am attaching a screenshot of the student result dashboard where I want to embed this link https://prnt.sc/11fe43g Hope you can help me as to where to insert the shortcode such that the charts are visible to student.
    Diana
    Participant
    You need to use text widget and add the shortcode in that, Then Add this widget in Student Sidebar from wp-admin > Appearance > Widgets Now the widget and the content will be visible to only students
    cenaura
    Participant
    Ok, I have different charts created for each student and the shortcodes are separate for each of them. How can I access the widget for each student separately and embed the shortcode for their respective chart ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Analysis reports’ is closed to new replies.