Analysis reports

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    each student separately and embed the shortcode for their respective chart ? --> There is no such functionality for that, you can write a function/shortcode that the chart will fetch the current user id and show the charts accordingly
    cenaura
    Participant
    Can you tell me as to how to write the code?
    Diana
    Participant
    It should be something like this

add_shortcode('shortcodename','executable_shortcode_func');
    function executable_shortcode_func(){
    $user_id = get_current_user_id();
    //your code to fetch chart
    }

Rest of the things you have to do by yourself You can add this code in wp-admin > Plugins > editor > Select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php
    cenaura
    Participant
    Ok, will try to do this. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, you can ask your freelancer as well to do this for you, if you can't write the code
    cenaura
    Participant
    However, here I have another doubt, If I manually upload a csv file, instead of writing a SQL query for a particular user id and populate a chart, how can the plugin know to which user id the chart belongs to ? How will it correctly show this chart to the particular user when he will login ?
    Diana
    Participant
    You are asking about " reports created using BI tools" if will upload it manually will this work or not But I have no idea how this tool works. So I cannot tell you if this will work or not. Better to hire someone who have knowledge in using this tool. I told you that how to show it in your dashboard area by creating a shortcode and fetching the data of student(the current logged in user)
    cenaura
    Participant
    Ok, thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Closing this topic now
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Analysis reports’ is closed to new replies.