Any way to manually add reviews to a course?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Any way to manually add reviews to a course?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Is it possible to manually add reviews to a course and attribute them to a user? I was hiding the reviews option on my course page, I didn't allow anyone to leave reviews. Instead, I collected reviews through a survey using survey monkey. I'd now like to add these reviews to my course, is there anyway I can go in and manually add their reviews to each course so that it shows? Is there anyway to do this so that it doesn't attribute the review to my username? If I go in and add all the reviews it will look like i'm writing fake reviews for myself, is there anyway to go in and write reviews but attribute it to the correct author? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes you can edit the course in backend and add a new comment in the course. This comment is the course review. Now edit the comment and change its author.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Do you have any videos showing how to do this?   <p style="text-align: left;">thanks!</p>
    1. 2. 3.    
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked this on my test setup and yes it doesn't work I also checked this on wordpress post page and it doesn't work for post also. I researched about this on web and found out that the wordpress doesn't support this, you cannot change the comment author in wordpress. So its a wordpress issue as it doesn't allow users to change the comment author.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    HI... I have created a new tip for this how to add review on behalf of other users using csv file, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-sample-reviews-in-courses/ --------------- Hope this helps.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Any way to manually add reviews to a course?’ is closed to new replies.