Appointment

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Hey We don't want to sell video lesson we don't care this system we want to make live online lessons. We can add multiple teacher for a class (example Classical Guitar) But we couldn't set same date all teachers. screenshot Also Custumers can buy 4 slots after they can choose days. I don't know how can make with your system. Actually maybe you can bring forward a proposal for us. S
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Thank you Diana
    1. Np i can write this code for all courses there are 35 courses

2. Where should i write this code for section and change colour?

3. I want to write slot price but i don't want to write schedule price? when i wrote 0 they can buy all classes with 0$.Lol

4. Actually some teachers can give 2 and more classes for example flut teacher also can give sax. So we wanted to use same calender for these teachers.

Diana
    Participant
    @muzikademi Okay, so whenever I mention this is the custom CSS then you have to paste that in wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom CSS and then publish Point 1: I shared this custom css: .single-course.postid-244 .widget.pricing {display:none !important;} In this code, 244 is that course id for which you want to hide the pricing which is present on single course page But if you want to hide it for all courses, then this CSS code .single-course .widget.pricing {display:none !important;} No need to pass the course id Point 2: Already mentioned above that where you should add the custom css Point 3: Can you please share a video recording of what you are trying to convey here? Point 4: creating a separate directory not possible in the addon. Sorry..!!
    muzikademi
    Participant
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">creating a separate directory not possible in the addon. Sorry..!!</span>
    No we dont want to creat a seperated directory. We want to use same calender. for example: I can teach piano and classical guitar. If i create 2 calender somebodies can buy same time. We don't want this. We want only one to one class. Actually if you can bring forward a proposal for us we can be happy.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @muzikademi I can't commit anything here. Let me check the code if it is possible or not or we have any alternative for this. Then I will post here
    Diana
    Participant
    @muzikademi We have two alternatives: Suppose: You have two courses one is Guitar Course and another one is piano course So what you can do is create a schedule and connect it with guitar course Create another schedule and associate it with Piano Course In this way, both schedules will be separated with each other The second way is you can use vibe zoom or wplms bbb if you want to embed the meetings in the units https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/vibe-zoom-integration/
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Diana we dont want to seperate schedule same teacher 2 differant instruments for example one customer buy guitar 07.14.2020 6 pm also another customer  buy piano in same time from same teacher. This is problem. Also we have some problems about bbb. We have own BBB server we set everything but we can't see join meeting buton. And we can't send message to student or student to teacher. And we can't end Activation mail, forget my password etc. We have to start next week. And can you check my other topic.
    Diana
    Participant
    @muzikademi, For the issue: I need to discuss this with someone else(the use caes of yours) only then I can tell you what can be done For forgot password, activation email, and join the meeting. I request you to please create a separate topic
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment’ is closed to new replies.