Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi, I Made a simple PHP to get from the Domain the TimeZone with this code
    if (strcmp($script_tz, ini_get('date.timezone'))){ echo 'La zona horaria del script difiere de la zona horaria de la configuracion ini.'; echo '</br>'; echo ini_get('date.timezone'); echo '</br>'; echo $script_tz; } else { echo 'La zona horaria del script y la zona horaria de la configuracion ini coinciden.'; echo '</br>'; echo ini_get('date.timezone'); echo '</br>'; echo $script_tz; } ?>
    Also, I checked the php.ini file in the etc folder and it is configured with the timezone "America / Guatemala" I steel belive that is something hardcode in the Plugin code, but that is my assumption, Please check the result in the images I make reference in this post. I hope you can help me with this.   https://snipboard.io/QiARZ1.jpg https://snipboard.io/27lMyY.jpg    
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hello Diana, Please help me, I realy need this fix, I provided all you required, but It's been a long time since I opened the ticket and Im stopped to go live. I understand that you have too many queries from other users, but please attend my issue that has a long time. thank you Diana and WPLMS for your help. Kind Regards.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hello, I am very upset, because you have not answered me about my problem, pay the support precisely to receive support, not to wait long, I want to be respectful in telling you that it is taking too long and it seems that my messages are already being ignored
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi Diana, thank you, how this changes works? I mean what happend if I Upgrade my theme? or I Upgrade Plugins? or Upgrade WP? I will loose the fixes you made? how do I know What I dont have to do in my web, to keep this changes? I dont understand what you mean with this issue fixed in the "js" this problem you mention wasnt a problem I had or I reported. I insist in this again Diana, I have been giving to you all the evidence of the problem, i'm trying to help and be patient. I am very concerned that you are telling me that until now, you saw the problem that you will review the code, this is something I ask weeks ago. please Diana and WPLMS, help me with this, give it priority please, ask to others Developpers, but please do something to resolve please. I report this issue related with Appointment Plugin too, please check it because this is a problem too, is confuse if the changes are saved or not. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gt-problem-with-saving-button-in-appointment/ Thnks Diana. I hope monday I can recive good news.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    I Have Shared in last Post My Credentials, My URL, even You Ask me access to my cpanel, I gave you access vía FTP, what else you need?  if you dont know how to fix it tell me that and Im not going to wasting my time any more.  please tell me how can I Ask for my money back? for the theme and for the appointment plugin.  is incredible.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm’ is closed to new replies.