Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana and WPLMS seem a joke, in the image that by chance that for the connection to the ftp you forget to put the port (21), my site is fine and it can be accessed, why the wetransfer link was not shared from here? or is not true that you have a solution? the mail has not arrived yet and it is urgent that you correct this error. It is giving me the impression that you are playing with me, I get increasingly angry, I have been very patient with you but I am already reaching the limit. In your next message please give me indications of how I request my money back.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    If the problem is that big that took a long time to fix it, why you dont relase a new version of the plugin? all that things make me doubt if is true thar is fixed. Still Waiting the file with the fix.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi Diana, The Problem of the slots is Solved, Thank you, now the problem is other with this change. When I Select as student a Slot in the student profile- appointments, apear all the slots, but I only select one slot. I open other issue ticket for this because is other the issue, but I let you know the problem because could be part of the change you made.  here is the new ticket: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gt-appointments-select-a-slot-as-student-and-it-show-me-all-slots-in-profile/ Here is a video Explain this error. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYiVbs53Gc Kind regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    @otto, Okay, I will look into this matter and will reply on your new topic. Thanks for confirming that atleast it is working Closing this one
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Appointment, slots after 6:00 pm’ is closed to new replies.