Assignment error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Assignment error

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Mk
    The URL is not working. please check: https://maxplore.online/ghost-login Lightshot server is down today so can't share image. hope you understand. please fix this issue and reply to us. Thank you.  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hey Mk, Sorry for the inconvenience, I have resolved the issue please try again. Thank you
    Mk
    thanks for, details I will check and reply to you as I will have to create a new course with assignment an also I will have to create points for it. Thank you. I will reply to you by tomorrow. Please provide some time.
    Mk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yup the issue is replicated when doing the three assignments in a row . We will have to check this up .Please provide us some time.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the issue is replicated on our local setup . We are doing regression testing of it to check what is actually happening there. It may take some time to debug and fix this very strange issue .  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Can I know how long it will take for your team to resolve this issue? A rough estimate will be fine as I want to plan the launch of it as soon as possible. Please let me know a timeframe and let's resolve it as soon as possible!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have fixed this . Also added the fix in your site as well . To fix this properly you will need to edit each and every mycred points awarding criteria and simply click on update so that it can save with new data in database .  
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The topic ‘Assignment error’ is closed to new replies.