At homepage is like i'm not logged in

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting At homepage is like i'm not logged in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tasselof
    Participant
    After login in the header, I can see my profile name and menu everywhere on the website but not on the homepage. In the homepage, there is always the login text like if I'm not logged in. I also would like to know how can I add a custom nav in the profile menu, under the profile menu. And last question: how can I set 2 different redirects for registration and activation? I can only set only one redirect page for both. I would like to redirect in a page I made to check the email for activation when user register, and I would like to redirect to a "your account is activated" page after activation is complete Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, 1- it happens only when you are using cache plugin. if yes and then deactivate and check again. 2- refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/customise-profile-menu-dropdown-wplms-2-6/ 3- goto wp-admin - lms - setting -general - there is a user redirect option. select for instructor select for student after login they will be redirected here.
    tasselof
    Participant
    Hi sorry, but maybe I didn't explain well. 2- I know I can add a menu in the profile menu in the header, but I want to add another nav in the profile page, under the profile menu where there is the dashboard, messages, notification, etc etc. I want to separate the courses I follow from the courses I teach. I know is all in the courses nav but I want to add a separate nav 3 - <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">goto wp-admin - lms - setting -general - there is a user redirect option.</span> This is to redirect after login, and I know I can set the redirect after registration and activation in Wplms-Buddypress. But in Wplms-Buddypress I can choose the redirection for both after registration and after activation. I want to make 2 different redirections. So you register at the website, after click registration button you will be redirected in an Activation Page I created who say "Thanks for your registration, please check your mail for activation". After that, when you will check the mail and click on activation the theme redirect in a page when you insert the activation code. After added the activation code and confirmed I want to redirect in a DIFFERENT page that will be a "Congratulations, your account is now activated" page. But how can I do if I cannot choice 2 different redirections?
    Diana
    Participant
    @tasselof Point 2: Here is the article: https://buddypress.org/support/topic/how-to-create-a-new-tab-on-member-page/ Add the code in wp-admin > Plugins > editor > Selecet WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php Point 3: To redirect on account activation, we have this setting wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->redirect page on user activation. After register you already know the setting
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘At homepage is like i'm not logged in’ is closed to new replies.