Auto complete Grouped Products

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Auto complete Grouped Products

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mderooij
    Spectator
    Is there a way to auto complete grouped woocommerce products? Even if I select 'downloadable' and 'virtual product' it doesn't complete the order automatically while those settings work great in Simple Products and Variable Products.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mderooij
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Sure, please take time and explain your issue here so that we can assist you better.
    mderooij
    Spectator
    Ava
    Well I do not think that wplms woocommerce is responsible for this . It just hooks some settings field to show there in the variation form of woocommerce for each variation . It does not interfere at all in the payments and all and also in marking the order as complete ., The issue seems to be related to woocommerce and your payment gateway plugin itself . The gateway should mark the order as complete or maybe woocommerce itself on successful payments .
    mderooij
    Spectator
    Ava
    Well you can deactivate the wplms woocommerce plugin and then purchase the same product again this time and check if its marked as completed or not ? We have not written any such code that can stop the transition of order status to complete .
    mderooij
    Spectator
    Ava
    Yes that is related to WPLMS Woocommerce plugin. And thanks for the confirmation. Closed.
    mderooij
    Spectator
    Ehmm but my problem isn't solved? "But why it works with a grouped product that contains no WPLMS Woocommece products and doesn't work as soon as one of the products has the WPLMS Woocommerce setting enabled? Apparently the grouped product behaves in a different way when the checkbox of WPLMS is on."
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is surprising for us also . the wplms checkbox is mere data that is saved in database that wplms is enabled in this product and its a course product and there is nothing  special with that setting . the key setting is connected courses and the subscription . But I dont think that it can affect the order completion by the autocomplete orders . We have not added any such code to prevent or alter any woocommerce functionality which in return can affect the order completion . And I dont think autocomplete orders or grouped product plugin has any specific checks for wplms either . We have used the woocommerce order completion hook " woocommerce_order_status_completed " to add the user to the course , before this we have not added any such checks in any of our plugin's code or theme .   did you try this plugin to auto complete all paid order or virtual order : https://wordpress.org/plugins/autocomplete-woocommerce-orders/
    mderooij
    Spectator
    The Autocomplete Woocommerce Orders do not work :-(   So I still have the problem if a Grouped product exists of a product with WPLMS checkbox selected and a product without the WPLMS checkbox selected, it doesn't autocomplete the order after the payment.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url, admin credentials , link to grouped product in private to check this issue ?
    mderooij
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto complete Grouped Products’ is closed to new replies.