Awarding credits for course completion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Awarding credits for course completion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi, please refer to this video:http://somup.com/cYnFX9hFmr as you can see here we added a setting in the front end in the edit course section. when the user completes the course it automatically increases the points of the user. increment of points depends on the points that you have inserted in the points section in the edit course section. we will provide you the above. please let us know, what you want to do with the customization.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks a lot Veronica. That is exactly what we would need at course level credit. Can we have this at the unit completion level too. So 15 credit for course completion and 5 credit on each unit completion for example. If you have an updated quote for that, let us know.
    Veronica
    that will take more efforts and for now, we are super busy. our new product is in its final stage. next month we are launching our new theme there is a deadline we are working hard. we are not working on any customizations now. so please let me know your next step for this customization.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    No problem. We are happy to go ahead with the first stage. If you can please raise an invoice to ART providers, I can get it paid. Regards
    Veronica
    @ART-Providers, No need to pay for now. First I will complete the plugin by Tuesday and then you can test the plugin. Then you can pay us. Thanks for your patience
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ART-Providers, replying on Veronica's behalf Thanks for your patience.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Just checking if you are closer to updating this for us yet.
    Veronica
    yes, it's completed please check it's working: http://somup.com/cYe1jnhyd9 after that, you can proceed with the payment.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica. I assume the points can be entered from tutor front end and then students earn the points as shown. Please send in your invoice. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can proceed to pay on paypal on this email : [email protected] the sum of $29
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    we have sent you an invoice. please check.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    The invoice has been paid now. Please let me know what are the next steps to enable this option on our site. Regards
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Awarding credits for course completion’ is closed to new replies.