Batch Conflicts with Unit Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Batch Conflicts with Unit Content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have the latest Batch update installed. When the plugin is activated the Video in the unit content will not display. Is shows a blank screen. Please assist.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share more details like the video of the issue and also the course URL on which we can check the same
    RMA
    Spectator
    Well. These are embedded vimeo video that are added to courses. Non of them worked after I installed the updated Batch Plugin last week. Course to check https://www.adraceu.com/course/communication-conflict-and-grievance-process-2-3cme-recorded/ The Batch plugin is deactivated so the video work but I need the batch plugin to work
    RMA
    Spectator
    Update. too many issues with WPLMS. I have just update the WPLMS update. Now the video's play with the batches Plugin activates. But now student can't enroll in batches. The y get an error screen. See video. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfifNVnjDf I have rechecked the API KEYS, Refresh buddy press, BP groups activated, third party plugins deactivated. same issue. This is really hurting your customers' reputation. One year 4.0 in and still same issues.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you would need to enable global login from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> general . This will allow course blocks to recognize the user and show the enrol button right there in the batches block .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thank Alex. The issue that new student cant register for a course batch. When they click on the batch it say page not found.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Global Login is enabled. I have added new batches to this course https://www.adraceu.com/course/growing-artists-teaching-the-arts-to-young-children6th-edition/ Still the same issue. when first time student click to register in a batch is give the error. Please help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok Disabling the :Disable Groups & Group Directory : from wp-adnin -> vibebp -> settings -> buddypress enabled access to group page .
    RMA
    Spectator
    I guess I am confused now. before firs tie student would click on the desired batch and would be directed to check out pay. No that does not happen. What am I missing?
    RMA
    Spectator
    Now it take them the group. I am sure I am missing something in 4.0
    RMA
    Spectator
    Here is what used to happen. Students wanting to join a class would click on their desired batch of the course. This would take them to the checkout page. However they would not have access to the course until the Batch start date. Now that doe snot happen. I have set the "Force take Batch" but yet students are allowed to checkout without selecting a batch. With Group access activate in VibeBP, the student gets error page when selecting a Batch page. With the Group Access deactivate- Students/buyer is take to the course batch group.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Alex- to clarify. I have created a full back up. Once I migrate from V3 to V4, I can upload the SCORM FILE 1.2 or 4.0 to the module and it should work? Let me know.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right the buy link on the batch home page is not appearing properly , however this does work on your App page : https://www.adraceu.com/app/ -> my courses .
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks. What is a fix for new student (non members) to click to sign up for course batch. I been doing it manually but it is not ideal.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Conflicts with Unit Content’ is closed to new replies.