Batch Conflicts with Unit Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Batch Conflicts with Unit Content

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Do you mean the JOIN Group button that used to appear in V3 previous version ? Do you wish to let user choose the batch and join it irrespective if they pay for the course or not ?
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks. So the sequence was. The prospective student see a class and selects and batch they want join. For example, April or May batch class. once they have read what the class is all about they click on the perspective batch and buy and register at the same time. I have tired to set it up in 4.0 the same way, but students are take to the batch, which is fine but then there is no option to pay for the batch and register. I have added a menu to register but that does not work
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I get it , the batches should show the enrol button with course product link by default if there is no batch is not available to sell , this way user get to enrol in course and then can select to enrol in a batch ?
    RMA
    Spectator
    Oaky. ill check again. I do have batches in the courses. maybe it is an issue because they are migrated from 3.0 to 4.0. Ill try again.
    Veronica
    latest batch update: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-batches-update-4-3-7/
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Batch Conflicts with Unit Content’ is closed to new replies.