Batches and unit access date/time

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Batches and unit access date/time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I'm using batches to run the same course multiple times at different dates, i.e. one in January, one in Feb and so on. Each course is six weeks long, and the units are split into weekly sections. So in week 1, all the units for week one become accessible, in week 2, all the units for week two become accessible etc. Up until now, I've been manually setting the unit access date, which is a bit of a pain because it's fiddly and each week has 5 or 6 units, but it's fine. How do I handle this with batches? Is there a way of setting the access date for each unit or to be a week after the course starts, or two weeks after the course starts so that it's all automated per batch?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    In  wplms 2.3 update, we have added a new feature to set the drip feed from the origin i.e. start date of the course. Please refer this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/course-drip-origin/ This will resolve your issue.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Thank you. Should there be an auto-update option or does it have  to be done manually? I've got a message telling me to update to 2.3 in the dashboard but no button to press to actually do this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For getting the wplms batches automatic updates, you need to activate your plugin by adding your license key in wp-admin->lms->settings->wplms addon->wplms batches. Add your license key there and activate your plugin. The color will turn to green and then you will be able to get automatic updates of wplms batches plugin. All your paid addons need to be activated through license key to gets its update.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Thanks. I meant the theme though - my theme doesn't automatically update. It tells me I need to upgrade to 2.3 but can't see how to do it.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    To get auto updates of the wplms theme, you need to add the correct api key in getting started. Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Batches and unit access date/time’ is closed to new replies.