Best Membership system?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Best Membership system?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello ! I would like to have a membership system on my website when visiting the courses they can: 1) Buy the course individually with the associated product ! or 2) Buy the membership and access to all courses by recurring payment every month or one yearly payment.. So I have some questions maybe you can help: I saw there's woocommerce membership and subscription, but this is confusing, which one does what I want ? And there's a lot of membership plugin in codecanyon, do you know if some works good & compatible with wplms and show on the course page ? If there's need to adapt and I understand it's out of the support you provide do you offer some customisation for a little fee for a membership plugin I could choose ?? Thanks in advance for any clues ! dan
    Veronica
    hi, trying to clearing your doubts you can associated one course to one product only you can also create bundle of course in single product means to buy a single product will give access to the many connected courses you can also created a multiple pricing course which has it own subscription time and price based on that subsciption we have woo-commerce integration which work perfectly with our theme here are some tips regarding woo-commerce:    
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, thanks very much for those info, so I should use woocommerce membership + subscription to make it recurring that's it ? But I read in several posts that those two can not work together in wplms.. is this solved and the two plugins can work good ? Do you know an cheaper alternative maybe ? thanks for your time... :)
    Veronica
    hi, yes right they both can't work together if you want recurring payment then use Subscription one
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello thanks for your answer, but now I'm confused ! So I should just use the subscription plug in if I want recurring payment, but is it giving a membership possibility to the site ? people pays every month to access to all courses. sorry but now I don't understand how I can achieve this If those plugins are not compatible together ? .. thanks for any help
    Veronica
    it's just that if you have already gain the subscription for the course then why you are going to add the membership for that? sorry if i misunderstood you. can you give the better explanation of your need it will be great.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Best Membership system?’ is closed to new replies.