BP Social Plugin: The login button facebook not work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BP Social Plugin: The login button facebook not work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    I am using the BP Social plug-in to perform loggin with Facebook and Google. The loggin with Google works correctly but the login button with facebook does not work. Previously appeared the message "Invalid Scopes ...". But now when you press it, nothing happens.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please follow this tip to use facbook login in wplms. Refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/bp-social-connect-integration-with-wplms/
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    Hi Mark.   I have followed these steps several times and I still have the same problem
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    We need your admin credentials to replicate your issue at your end. PS: Mark the reply as private whiles sharing the credentials.
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, You forgot to share your site url. Please share your site url to replicate your issue.
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi created a new app for you on facebook to fix it .Please check it now .
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please try it with another facebook user account . It should work fine . Please also try it with other browser also .   also make sure that there is an "avatars" folder in your wp-content/uploads folder .If not then create it .
    GrupoEI
    Spectator
    Now is ok. Thanks.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Thanks for confirmation, closing this topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social Plugin: The login button facebook not work’ is closed to new replies.