Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS team ! And thanks for that great product ! I'm about to go live with this LMS Laboratory website, and i'm stuck with those bugs : Issue #1. When Logged in as Student, and going to Result tab on dashboard, I can see the data of recently answered Quiz, I can click to see results, but the retake Quiz button keeps loading and loading. the javascript console show up the error, and it seems it's trying to load an api link json. that loads the direct quiz url, but the course slug and student slug are missing, I guess this is why...
    • I need to fix this issue in priority.
    I've read that it could be a cache problem, but tried it, and not changes. (even my client in paris is having the same issue.) I've read also that this was a know issue on very old topics (like 1 to 4 years old), saying that it was fixed in new release, but still not working for me. I've read that it could come from the auto-trigger setting in quiz lms general settings, but still not working. Issue #2. The Dashboad statistics and Results Tab keep loosing data when trying yo retake quiz from Result Tabs, (loading endlessly) and refreshing page or hitting back browser button. (might be linked with the Issue #1 ?) Data seems out of sync some times. Issue #3. When Logged-in as student, and going to "Nos formations" page (our-courses), there are 2 tabs "Toutes nos Formations" (All Courses) and "Mes Formations" (My Courses - aka the ones i click take this course) But on the ALL COURSES tab, the are either 2 buttons : "Continue course" or "Gratuit" (free course) but this button "Gratuit" is not clickable.
    • I need it go to START course page.
    If you could help me with those last 3 bugs, my client is waiting for validation... That would be very kind of you. I will make a second private post with addresses and user access to admin site. Namaste and many thanks. Robin. My setup : WP Version 5.5.3 WPLMS Version 4.0.92 Plugins version 3.9 installed php v.7.3 (dedicated server)
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    my theme version installed is WPLMS Version : 4.095.2
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Checkin.....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To resolve the quiz bugs we would need your ftp credentials or cpanel credentials in private reply / to solve the gratuit bug please add this script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer => google anaylitics script. :

<script>
    jQuery('body').delegate('li.course_single_item .item-credits','click',function(){window.location = jQuery(this).closest('.course_single_item').find('.item-avatar a').attr('href');})

</script>
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, Thanks for the code in Footer for the Gratuit Bug. working now, so basically you removed the Gratuit, and now it's either Start Course or Continue course right ? Fine by me :) I just want to understand, because I have more lms systems to create for multiple clients.
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please replace the single-quiz.php file in your " wp-content/themes/wplms/ " folder with the " single-quiz.php" given in : https://gofile.io/d/yXzbKL
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    to load the quiz inside the course itself please enable Enable In-Course Quiz from wp-admin->lms -> settings . In single quiz page the questions do load one by one does not loads in one go . If you want multiple question on single page then use In-Course and set number questions to load in one page . CAn you please explain exactly who do you want the quiz to function.
    bewconcept_232
    Spectator
    Well this LMS website is supposed to be as automatic as possible, no human verification, no Social network function, no comments between students, no validation by teachers, etc. The Students just subscribe for free, can access courses for free. 1 course is 1 Video chapter, and a Quiz. There are 14 Free course in total, and 14 Quiz. My client want that the Students can retake Quizz until they reach 100% (or maybe 90%) of good answers per quiz. So the Quiz shall be available to retake, until the score is reached. The "in course Quiz" option in "LMS settings" is already & selected with a max of 7 questions at once. You can see how the quiz when clicking the "Start Cousre" button. So I don't understand why the "quiz retake" button is still loading a single quiz with broken down questions ??. I just want that the student, when coming back to the website, to be able to check his results page on Dashboard, and "Retake the Quiz" as long as he fails and until he finally passes the quiz score. WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS : could you make the "RETAKE QUIZ" button to load the "in course Quiz" page ? (Where the student will click "Start quiz" btn, which will load all the questions one page.) MAny thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I understand your requirement , you do not wish to show this page to users : https://dev.musasabi.me/mooc-elsan_2019/quiz/quiz-1-tenir-une-comptabilite-les-grands-principes/ as it was not working on retake quiz nut its not working with the modification we made . https://prnt.sc/vrugsg But it shows questions one by one there . Secondly you want the users to point back to course when they see the quiz results . Well im sorry this is not possible right now atmost we can do is to redirect the users to course page . by adding this script in wp-admin -> wplms -> footer-> google anaylitics script :
    <script>
    jQuery(".quiz_retake_form").submit(function(e){
            e.preventDefault();window.location = jQuery('body').find('.button.back_to_course').attr('href');
        });
    </script>
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug on Retake Quizz from Results page not loading, and 2 other bugs’ is closed to new replies.