Bug version 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Bug version 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, I had this error message while moving to 4.0 An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 24 of the file /home4/qvzfbnmy/public_html/kyzenfinance/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/assignments/assignment_functions.php. Error message: Cannot redeclare wplms_assignments_enqueue_scripts() (previously declared in /home4/qvzfbnmy/public_html/kyzenfinance/wp-content/plugins/wplms-assignments/wplms-assignments.php:63) There was a fatal error when we activated some WPLMS plugins. So for the moment we have deactivated all WPLMS plugins. Can you please help solve the issue ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Because you are on v4. Please deactivate wplms assignments plugin. No longer needed
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    The page connected here will act as your course directory: http://prntscr.com/v8tvly First make sure the directory layout should be blank from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Layouts > Directory Then edit your page using Elementor and add course directory component and then add this page in wp-admin > Settings > Buddypress Now check again
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, I followed the steps indicated but still nothing displays on the directory page. Thanks for having a look. Kind regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    I will need the credentials of this site Please share in a private reply here
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Yes please.
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, Thanks for your reply. Yes please do the setup.
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, Any updates on this ticket? Thanks,
    Diana
    Participant
    I am deactivating WPML on your site and migrating to v4. Please wait
    Diana
    Participant
    cheikh_niang
    Participant
    Hello, Thanks for this feedback. However, the courses in fe=rench are mixed with courses in English which is not appropriate. We will target french speaking countries and we need to have pages in french for SEO purposes. How do we solve this? Looking forward to your response. Kind regards,
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug version 4.0’ is closed to new replies.