bulk add students to course

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches bulk add students to course

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi! I have the need to enroll around 200 students to a course. I see two scenarios but I can't figure out how to implement them. Please help. Scenario 1: users are already registered, I use WPLMS batches to add them to the couse I can add these users as students using a wordpress pluggin and send them an email with loggin data. Then I need to add students to the course.  Nevertheless, it is very timeconsuming to enroll 200 students in the course using the instructor front end. Is there any other way? Scenario 2: users register in a course batch I send a bulk invite to students to register in the site and added to the batch. In another ticket there is the mention you were working on it. Any news? Thanks Ana Relvas  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi! Thanks! How do you suggest I add 200 students? One by one? Is there a way it accepts the students loggins or emails? Or imports from a CSV? Ana
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As mentioned previously that only the registered users can be added in the batch. ----------------- You can enter the email in the add members area and at last click on add members button to add bulk users to the batch. ------------------ The add member excepts the already registered user's email or username to search them. ----------------- Sorry it cannot be done via csv, by using csv the students can only be added in the course as of now.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Yes, the users are already registered. Is there format of copy and paste I can use? As I said, 200 users are to many to enter manually. My goal is to add users to a course. When you say it can be done by csv is using the import/export feature of WPLMS or using the batch pluggin? Thanks! Ana
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Csv is for import/export feature of wplms only for courses. It is not for batches.
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Is there format of copy and paste I can use for batches? As I said, 200 users are to many to enter manually.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No its not available. enter like 4 characters in there and it will search in the website for the user, then you can select it, now again enter another characters and the system will again search the user and you can select it, and so on. At the end you can click on add member button to bulk add them in the batch.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘bulk add students to course’ is closed to new replies.