Cannot complete Demo 1 Install

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot complete Demo 1 Install

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    danielh
    Spectator
    If you need to make or check the php file - when you login click cpanel, then file transfer and you then have access to the files   attached is another screenshot of how the adjusted changes were made to memory limits
    danielh
    Spectator
    Additionally - the latest backup (Login > Wordpress tools> Backups> ) dated Monday will reset you back to where it is when you login - all the requested changes you have wanted to date. If an adjustment needs to be made to the php file go ahead and make it - and if you need to test something else, reset to the monday backup and test it. We have to get this theme loaded properly this week.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay this time i was able to setup the demo 1 on your site with sample data. Please check and confirm . All it is needed to set the dashboard widgets for students and instructors . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-dashboards/
    danielh
    Spectator
    A ton of the sample pages didn't load or loaded improperly - Example Blog page isn't loaded right
    danielh
    Spectator
    This is too much and too difficult. I am just going with demo 3.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay ,the issue was with the php time limit in your site .that is why the sample data is not importing in your site . If you were able to set up can we close this issue now ?
    danielh
    Spectator
    This can be closed out but it was not the PHP time limit. We never solved the problem. I am just using a different theme (Demo 3)
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot complete Demo 1 Install’ is closed to new replies.