Cannot hide correct answers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Cannot hide correct answers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bertus84
    Participant
    Hi. I am trying to hide the correct answers when someone clicks on "Check Result" after a quiz. The course is set up to only allow someone to access the next unit if they pass the quiz, but if they can just see the correct answers after one attempt, then they can just copy the answers for the second attempt which defeats the purpose. Please assist. Thank you
    bertus84
    Participant
    In summary if I can just hide the answers and explanations completely but still allow the user to retake the quiz it would also work. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes this option is available in wplms . Please goto wp-admin -> lms-> settings -> quiz settings -> " Hide correct answers " .
    bertus84
    Participant
    Hi Alex. Thank you, but I already tried this option, it is switched on, but the users can still see the correct answers and explanations when they click on "Check Results" after a quiz. How do I fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please also make sure that the quiz should be connected to the course in quiz settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/glcz72 and then try retaking quiz . If it still does not works then please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end .
    bertus84
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bertus84
    Participant
    bertus84
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry that is not available by default . To hide the answer lists please follow these steps . 1. Add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){     return 1; },10,2); 2. Add this script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script : <script>         jQuery(document).ready(function(){           jQuery('body').find('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href',(jQuery('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href')+'&force'));           jQuery('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){               jQuery('body').find('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href',(jQuery('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href')+'&force'));             });         }); </script>  
    bertus84
    Participant
    Hi Alex Thank you so much. I am just not sure where to find the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wplms-customizer.php -file. In which folder could I get it?</span> Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-use-coding-tips/ just copy the code from here and then goto wp-admin -> plugins -> editor -> select wplms customizer plugin to edit .Add the code there . If you are not able to do this then I will add the code for you .Just give me you ftp credentials .
    phietz
    Spectator
    Hello, After try your code, I get error in my WPLMS : http://elearningfisikasma1.pppkpetra.or.id When i press one of my course http://elearningfisikasma1.pppkpetra.or.id/course-status/, it says "This <span style="overflow-wrap: break-word;">elearningfisikasma1.pppkpetra.or.id</span> page can’t be found". Can u help me ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try to re-save the permalinks . IF still issue appears then please create your own topic  sharing your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials in a private reply there with us to check the issue at your end .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot hide correct answers’ is closed to new replies.