Cannot Update to 3.7

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Cannot Update to 3.7

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lynnpal
    Spectator
    I have tried multiple times to update to 3.7 but with no luck.  I've also tried to update it manually nothing seems to work. I just get message "failed"
    logan
    Hey, My apologies for inconvenience. try this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEMLpLD4lc it will help. if it does not please let us know.
    lynnpal
    Spectator
    This is what I get. Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.phpon line 258 Warning: file_exists() expects parameter 1 to be a valid path, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 258 Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 61 Downloading update from … Warning: parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 970 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/wplms-assignments/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/wplms-dashboard/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/wplms-eventon/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/wplms-front-end/autoupdate/class-plugin-update.php on line 99 Warning: stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/functions.global.php on line 132 Warning: parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home5/writeyp2/public_html/familyhistorywritingstudio/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/functions.global.php on line 137 An error occurred while updating WPLMS: Download failed. Problem downloading theme  
    logan
    Hey There, My apologies for the inconvenience. this is really weird. Please share your wp-admin url & credentials & also ftp credentials in a private reply so that i can check the issue at your end and try to fix this asap . Regards.
    lynnpal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I checked it and found that your have wplms version 3.6 which has the old envato api for updates . the issue is that this api has been deprecated by envato now and the auto update will not work . So for this time only you have to manually update your theme to version 3.8 which has the latest envato api for updates .  

if your theme version is 3.6 or below then refer :

https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/manually-updating-wplms/

(manually update theme)

after updating it to 3.8 you wont have to manually update , just follow the new video in this auto upadting wplms tip :

https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/

(check the new updates video  )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot Update to 3.7’ is closed to new replies.