Can't create text in Certificate Template correctly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't create text in Certificate Template correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I have tried below:
    1. I downloaded the data and deployed the site to my local host -> the problem persists
    2. I deactivated all plugins I installed by myself:  translate press, messenger customer chat, loco translate, vnpay -> the problem persists.
    3. I deactivated all plugins including the basic plugins only except for WPLMS PDF Certificate 1.9 -> the problem persists. https://prnt.sc/sggd4e
    I am pretty sure it's not plug-in problem. Is that a compatibility problem with the newest version of wordpress ? I had updated my wordpress to the latest version Could you please try deploying my site to your local host and check the problem ? Or maybe that's the problem with my certificate background image ? Could you please provide me a template that works so I can try on my site ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay sure, I will try these things and will update you tomorrow with my results:
    • Install the latest wplms pdf version and test with only wplms plugins activated
    • Check on newest version of wordpress, updated versions of plugins and updated version of theme
    • And with your background image and will provide you a template if your background image is a problem
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Thank you, how are the results ?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi for some reason I can't download the files with your link There are pretty light, could you please send over gmail or send another we share link ? Or can you upload it to my site again ? Thank you very much,  
    Diana
    Participant
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I tried, the same problem happens. I saw you uploaded the template to my site, but didn't see you add it to a template. Was it successful ? Can you take a screenshot of all the setting of the template ? Please help, I really need this plugins working. I find you certificate builder works, it just doesn't save the change I make.  
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't create text in Certificate Template correctly’ is closed to new replies.