Can't Edit Units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Can't Edit Units

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    inesenuno
    Participant
    Hello, Since I updated, can't edit units in admin editor (nothing works - neither visual or html, it's like if it's blocked) only in front editor. Everything else seems just fine. Thanks
    sandy
    a. Please ensure the WPLMS Theme, Vibe custom types, Vibe course module, Vibe shortcodes, WPLMS Assignments , WPLMS Dashboard, WPLMS Front end plugins are in version 2.0. b. Clear browser cache and test again. c. Re-save permalinks in WP Admin - Settings - Permalinks. Let me know if this does not help.  
    OFICINA
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for answering. I assumed the plugins would automatically be updated as I downloaded the update zip file from themeforest, where I bought WPLMS and these plugins are part of what I bought, right? I checked now and they're still in some version of 1.9, with no message to update so I really have no idea on how to proceed to update them. Also WP bakery says there's an update ready from CodeCanyon but somehow I can't find a way of updating it also. Sorry to ask but it's the only WP theme I've been having these issues with. Also: saving permalinks I'm not sure I understand what you mean - I can't see a way of saving permalinks. What exactly am I supposed to do? Regards
    jhiser
    Spectator
    Where do we find the wplms customizer plugin 2.0 download?
    sandy
    @inesenuno : It seems to be a js error. Can you please share site url with admin credentials to check the issue. @OFICINA : It is always recommended to create your own topic for better tracking of issue. 1. Auto updating WPLMS : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-updating-wplms/ 2. How to update Visual composer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/ 3. Go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks->Save settings This will reset your permalinks structure. More on resaving permalinks : https://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Permalinks_Screen
    sandy
    @jhiser : It is always better/recommended to create your own thread for faster response and better tracking. WPLMS customizer plugin is not updated, it is only for the custom changes of the user. Hope this helps,
    inesenuno
    Participant
    Hello, just to let you know that OFICINA User is the managing partner from the same website that i'm talking about: So inbraincompany.com adminuser: inbrainc pass:<span style="color: #222222; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">8dJv446uXp</span>   Thank you Best regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi inesenuno, Is your issue is resolved ? The credentials that you have share are not working anymore .
    inesenuno
    Participant
    Hi Alex, The problem isn't solved yet. The credentials are working please verify: www.inbraincompany.com user: inbrainc pass: 8dJv446uXp   Thanks Nuno MD
    sandy
    Sorry Nuno MD,  We are still not able to login with the credentials shared.  
    inesenuno
    Participant
    Thank you so much for your attention. I think I figured out, sorry, my mistake: www.inbraincompany.com user: admin pass: 8dJv446uXp  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It seems your site was partially updated. Plugins and theme were not updated to latest version. Updating them resolved the issues.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Edit Units’ is closed to new replies.