Can't find top menu instructor. Want to add a menu link

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Can't find top menu instructor. Want to add a menu link

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    I translated the plugins itself. Not sure if this is the route to go. But it works. What will happen if we update the plugins files. Will i lose the edited translation?Any tips please. Now only number 3 and 4 issue still remain. thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ In the above tip there is preserver plugin in the attachment .If you've installed this plugin then your translation will not be lost on updates and will be available when you rescan the language files from the code styling localization page . 3. Sorry this is not possible as of now .In new front end edit it does not hides now  . 4. This is normal behaviour  for the course .User whether she is added or not in the course can access the free units in wplms while non-free units are not accessible to users from the curriculum .She can only see the units on the course status page . Also a person would not want the units to be accessible if the course is paid .
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    thank you for your fast reply   3. I hope this will be fixed in next update. This was allready in old front end.   4. Yes i understand but what should i put on the course status page when someone wants to take a free course? see  screenshot Or is there a way to get to the course immediately without going to the page in the screenshot?
    mitdrissia
    Spectator
    For the translation i  did not understand your answer completely. So should i translate the php files or the po files for the new front end because i am a bit confused now, see question i asked before . Yes i have preserver plugin, but should i translate php files or po files? 1. in the old front end version i had almost complete translation in dutch, but now i can't see it back in the new version .You tell me to translate all the strings..That's more then 400 string lines..Also i can not see the dutch language file for front end version. So how can i get this back like it was before see screenshot in previous message. Yes i translated some strings in the front end plugin with CodeStyling Localization but this is in the english version. That's why i can not see the change. I am afraid if i change english version to dutch i will lose all my translation i had before. Oh you mean i need to go to go to plugins-->edit-->wplms front end.php  But the problem is that there are only a couple of strings like "" Please change the course title", "This will create a new course in the site, do you want to continue ?" but how about the rest of front end course creation strings like ´Enter a course title,Course short description` etc."
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu have to translate the front end plugin again for that . Because previously there was many of the code of the edit course page was in the theme . But now all the code is in the new front end . It is sad but now you have to do the translations by editing the po files again of the front end  .
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't find top menu instructor. Want to add a menu link’ is closed to new replies.