Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rockylin
    Spectator
    Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP that alway show email didn't exit. How to fix it? i don't have the mail addressee([email protected]) but it alwasy show that no such user. that's weird.  
    rockylin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I did not received any email when I tried to get the forget password email which is standard wordpress email . but your settings seems to be correct and when i sent the test mail it came from [email protected] . check screenshot in private reply
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    rockylin
    Spectator
    what's that mean? how to fix my standard wordpress email? can you tell me why subscriber can't receive fourms notice when i setting correct?
    rockylin
    Spectator
    i can received forget password email when i disable WP Mail SMTP plugin but subcriber still can't received fourm notic. what can i do?please help
    rockylin
    Spectator
    somebody help?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i tested this on my test site and got the mail using wp mail smtp plugin . Please check  : http://prntscr.com/cf6g3n http://prntscr.com/cf6fc0 Seems like there are some other third party plugins that is creating the conflict with your forum email subscriptions coz it is working fine at our end . Please try deactivating third party plugins one by one and check the issue again .
    rockylin
    Spectator
    Am i have to setup [email protected] email adresses first?
    rockylin
    Spectator
    please help me again. i was create new demo site today for test this issue.(just WPLMS plugin and WP Mail STMP plugin) I can received forget password email and WP Mail STMP test mail when i chose "Use the PHP mail() function to send emails" optin but still can't received forum notification mail when i already subcribered. Can you please test my demo site?i already test it almost 4 hour that driver me crazy.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i tested all the mails in your test site : 1. forget password mail : received . 2. activation email : received . 3. Forums subscription emails : received : http://prntscr.com/cfmsji
    rockylin
    Spectator
    thanks ALEX. i can received now but i'm also have notification question. Is user can received notification from topic have reply when just subscriber forum without topic? or this notification system is set up just notification form topic has created with user subscribe forum? is any prossible default user subscribe all of forum and topic? thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The forums feature is coming from bbpress and we do not modify any feature in forums except the course forum privacy . I have not tested this yet but  I guess subscribing  the forums will notify the user for each activity in the forums . You can test this by yourself subscribing to any forum and creating topics and  replies by other user account. As of now if the forum is connected to the course then the student who will purchase the course will automatically gets subscribed to that forums . But Instructor does not gets autosubscribe to the forums . Instructor need to subscribe the forums . PS :we are adding instructor auto subscribe forums  feature in next update .: https://trello.com/c/mmg5F0vf
    rockylin
    Spectator
    i was test it yesterday. The forum just notify new topic when user subscribe with forum but didn't notify topic have be reply. The topic reply can notify the user when user subscribe topic. this is <span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="">strange and not make sense. </span></span>
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP’ is closed to new replies.