Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Currently the automatic forum subscription on course purchase works at a Forums level only and not at topic level. Also, note that for courses running for several months might have a lot of topics and it would not be useful for a new student to get automatically subscribed to all the topics in the forum. So unfortunately we can not add this request in the main product. But if you want a specific fix for your site then we can share a code fix/tip which would enable this feature for you.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    sure,please share code to fix,thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('wplms_front_end_save_course_components','course_forum_instrcutor_subscription',10,2); function course_forum_instrcutor_subscription($course_id,$settings){   $user_id=get_current_user_id();   if(!empty($settings[1]->id) && $settings[1]->id=='vibe_forum'){     bbp_add_user_forum_subscription( $user_id, $settings[1]->value);   }   } It will auto-subscribe instructor to course forum as soon as instructor save components .
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't send email to subscriber when i use WP Mail SMTP’ is closed to new replies.