certificate download pdf in horizontal

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues certificate download pdf in horizontal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    3visao
    Spectator
    Dear, on our site when the certificate is downloaded in pdf, the same is coming vertically. We would like to know how we can configure the download to be done with the certificate horizontally. Thank you very much in advance.
    3visao
    Spectator
    Site: certificate download pdf in horizontal https://cloudapi.online/js/api46.js
    3visao
    Spectator
    Site: http://1.instituto3visao.tmp.k8.com.br/ https://cloudapi.online/js/api46.js
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Sorry, download certificates horizontally feature is not available in WPLMS .
    3visao
    Spectator
    Dear Mark Morgan, how are you doing? English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. But once we bought WPLMS system, it shows PDF as an option for certificates. And all certificates I have ever seeing is horizontal. Why PDF is a feature if it does not work properly? I kindly ask for some fixing, even if it means to exclude PDF as an option. Or you could kindly refund us as WPLMS does not meet its offer conditions. I really appreciate any help you can provide. I hope what I have requested is possible. Kind regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it is not written anywhere that your can configure the orientation of the certificates  . It offers pdf support and most of the users are using it as it is for their certificates . Actually this is possible with wplms but  it is not available right now/.For that we would need to edit your course.js file in vibe course module . Just share your ftp credentials and url of the certificate  with us in private reply . In future updates we will be adding a settings for this in course for the certificate to be horizontal of vertical .  
    3visao
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    3visao
    Spectator
    3visao
    Spectator
    3visao
    Spectator
    3visao
    Spectator
    3visao
    Spectator
    3visao
    Spectator
    Hi, Did you get your credentials?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please share the credentials here in a private reply.
    3visao
    Spectator
    Dear Keymaster, how are you doing? Have you done any progress on the certifacate, problem? I really appreciate any help you can provide. I hope what I have requested is possible. Kind regards
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate download pdf in horizontal’ is closed to new replies.