certificate download pdf in horizontal

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues certificate download pdf in horizontal

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We try to solve this problem but haven't get success in that issue. Sorry! for this inconvenience.
    3visao
    Spectator
    Dear Ray, how are you doing? We have to ask you to try a bit harder. Because it seems to be a flaw on your system. Many thanks for considering my request.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We are trying to solve this problem but it takes time. We will inform you when this problem is sorted out.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi ,we are trying but the script is not taking the orientation settings and is returning errors . dont know how much time it will take but im trying my best .
    SLC2019
    Spectator
    Hi download pdf option is there but when open this downloaded pdf is shows half certificate while half part is cutting and not showing. Please help if you say i can upload downloaded pdf for you
    Ava
    Hi SLC2019 Unfortunately this can not be controlled by us. The landscape/portrait mode on printer dialog is a feature of the printer settings , not the document (HTML/PDF) and is controlled by the program that calls the printer, such as the web browser. While download set this setting in your browser : Refer: http://prntscr.com/lwcn92 Also,please create a new topic, if you have any other issue further. Regards
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘certificate download pdf in horizontal’ is closed to new replies.