Certificate Formatting

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Certificate Formatting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I want my certificate to have dimensions 1200x800 and that's exactly the dimensions of the background image I've uploaded. I set up the heigh and width of the certificate also to this dimensions, but the final result seems to be dependent on the ammount of text you write inside.  How can I assure that the certificate will have the dimension I want? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    logan
    Hello, Please share some screenshot about the issue. and i also want you to know that we have developed new plugin for the certificate issue. Please have a look on this tutorial. may be this could help you.

New certificate plugin is available now:

Have a look on this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mXInbmFGY

Once we get some feedback, we can take the next troubleshooting step in resolving your issue.

roath
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Some points concerning the certificate customization: 1) I'm having trouble adjusting the position of the text: how can I configure, for example, the text to begin skipping 3 or 4 lines? 2) I want to apply an image (background?) that has a heading with the logo of my company at the top; blank in the middle and some signatures at the botton. I'm not sure if it's better to set it as a background image or as a simple image (using the ADD MEDIA function). The certificate text should fill the blank (middle) part of the image. What is the best option? I think one of your tutorials set an image as a media, not as a background image. 3) How can we download (or buy) this new plugin? I didn't find it. Besides, in the video tutorial you say that it's "resource intensive" (I'm currently avoiding anything resource intensive on my website). How can it impact the performance of the whole LMS? 4) Would be great if you could create some tutorials for certificate customization, as it's a relevant issue for online courses. Thank you again. Regards, Rodrigo
    logan
    Hello, 1 & 4 ) Refer these tutorials: 2) for the background image this option would be better: http://prntscr.com/mnni2k 3) No this is not a paid plugin. it is already included in our latest version of 3.9.1 Download it from here: https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-pdf-certificates/ Resource consuming means we have included the library of php and these libraries are very very heavy. that is why we have not implemented it till now. while generating certificate for a course it could cause 500 error. if you server goes down while creating certificate that means it is resource consuming. and we cant do anything about that. Please let me know for any further information.
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, I'm still not getting a desirable result. My points: 2) Although you advised that I should insert the image as a background image, the tutorial shows the other way: inserting as a MEDIA. I replicated the tutorial. When I've tried as a background image PLUS CSS absolute positioning of text, the background image disappears! 5) By "trial and error" (unfortunately), I've managed to adjust the text position using CSS. But now the resolution of the final certificate is too low. Although the image I've inserted is a png, WPLMS is exporting the certificate as a low resolution jpeg. How can I fix that? 6) I've defined the dimensions of the certificate as 1122 x 794, that is the same size of the Image inserted as a MEDIA. But the exported certificate Jpeg is 1092 x 808 (smaller width and bigger height). Why??? 7) Can I format the variable [course_completion_date] so I can rearrange the words? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    logan
    Hello, My apologies for the issue. we are working on a new plugin only for the certificate. you will be able to use this one as a page builder. it will be very easy to align the certificate and its dimensions.

I know your time is valuable, so just bear with me little more. Thanks for waiting.

till than share your page url, credentials and certificate name so that i could look into this.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificate Formatting’ is closed to new replies.