Certificates are not always granted

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificates are not always granted

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi, please give me a short info where I can enter the "Total Marks" for a course. I only have to issue certificates by hand all day long. That sucks!
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello @Baldamus, To set total marks go to course>>edit course>>set curriculum>>quiz and edit quiz and set marks for particular question from here you can set total marks for a quiz , Refer: https://prnt.sc/s16vpt To set quiz passing score follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/ Thanks,
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi Jackson, I did everything as you recommended. The scoring and certification seems to work. Only the post quiz message is not displayed. I have entered the following code as plain text: [pass_fail id=”24951” pass=1] Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Sie haben das Quiz bestanden![/pass_fail][pass_fail id=”24951” fail=1] Leider haben Sie das Quiz nicht bestanden. Bitte wiederholen! [/pass_fail] What am I doing wrong?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can use this addon : https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-grade-book/   to give total marks fro one place to user . It also awards certificate if marks are greater than certificate awarding criteria.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi, unfortunately it still doesn't work, although I have set everything up as you suggested. I still have the following problem. Initial situation: In this course there is a quiz with four questions.  Each question reaches a maximum of 10 points. Together, that's a maximum of 40 points for the whole quiz. The "Quiz passing marks/score" is set to 30 points. So you can answer one question wrong.  All in all the course is set up so that it is passed with 60% (Passing Percentage) and a certificate is issued. This is how it is at the moment: (SCREENSHOT) The customer looks at all lessons and completes the quiz described above. He answers all questions correctly and receives 40 of 40 points. According to your calculation it should look like this: TOTAL MARKS = 40 USER OBTAINED MARKS = 40 40/40*100= 100 Instead of 100 out of 100, the rate is given as 75 out of 100. And although the passing percentage is set at 60%, no certificate is issued. What is wrong here? I urgently need a working solution!
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi There, I urgently need support! More and more customers are complaining that they are not getting their certificates issued and I can't find the fault.
    Veronica
    hi, i was checking on your site there are more than 70+ quizzes and approx 80 courses so can you please guide on which i can check the same by providing course and quiz url on which i can perform testing!
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, please be so kind as to tell me exactly how I should set the courses so that it finally works correctly. If I understand it correctly the following settings are correct: 1) Disable the option "Enable passing score for Quiz" (do I still need the percentage in the course under "Passing Percentage"? Is it correct to delete them?) 2) In the quiz each question has a certain score (e.g. 10 Points) 3) The value in "Quiz passing marks/score" is below the total score per quiz. So that you can answer a question incorrectly and still pass.
    Veronica
    hi, 1.. the setting enable passing quiz is for every quiz but the percentage is for entire course. if there are 5 quizzes then with the setting the user need to pass all the quizzes but with the percentage if the total percentage of the course is greater than the passing percentage of the course then user will get the certificate. 3..

(total of user marks in all quizzes / total of all quiz marks) * 100

this is how the total percentage of the course is evaluated.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Veronica
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates are not always granted’ is closed to new replies.