Certificates printing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Certificates printing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Hi, I have an issue with certificates that do not show entirely on clients' end. If I access the certificate from my end as admin, it shows right, but if students do, they see just upper half of the certificates. Why and how to fix this? I have to always make PDF copies at my end and email them, which defies the purpose of being automatically issued. This issue occurred maybe a few weeks ago, or longer. For a good while, it was working fine. Not sure if it occurred following one of the updates?! Attached are screenshots for reference, both with Admin view and Student view. Thanks.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Here is another screen shot. All certificates shows half.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Can you please provide a solution for this issue!? Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This question is posted in chit chat - General discussion, which means it is not a support question, so the support team would not view this. Are you asking for support ?  
    RMA
    Spectator
    Apparently yes.  So what is the solution? Thus far you support is  worst no matter where it is place to draw attention.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, Chit chat section is not for support. I would agree with you, that if I get a response in weeks, I too would be frustrated, but this section is for user to user interaction, support team would not even check this section .   Moving topic to Support Forums - Others   
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Update : Topic moved from General discussion to Other Issues
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, I am assuming you have uploaded a background image which is repeating itself and the certificate layout is distorted. Since the Certificates are generated in the "Browser" itself, it depends upon the device and the certificate dimensions. Can you ask your client to share the device and browser information in which she's checking the certificate. Also share WP admin credentials to check and fix the certificate issue. If you need any further help, you can simply share a screenshot of what type/design of certificate you need and we will create it for you.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Asking each client what device and browser they use is not an option..it should work for all devices and all browsers, and OS they use. We have all kind of clients and they can have whatever device to use for watching courses and getting certificates. So, I attached again a copy of the certificate as it shows on our computer as Admin - information we want to include in the certificate template is visible on the sample attached: company logo on background, company issuing the certificate, then student name, course title, date - these work correctly now with the short codes used. The fonts should be smaller, and not necessarily in capital letters - we did not manage to change those, and because of this, sometimes rows overlap depending on how many words the course title has. If you can create a template for us would be great. I will then, use that as a start and adapt the text (not codes) when needed. use log in credentials: critfeld ; password: Cretinoizi!^16   By the way, my courses as instructor do now show starting with this morening (Aug 1). Is is saying "you did not create any courses yet", however, in the LMS I still see all the courses under my name as "author". I did open a separate topic on this matter, but since I shared credentials here, I thought you may take a look at this issue too. I can't do from instructor end if I don't see the courses! (my log in is set as Admin, so it should give me full privileges).
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Of course not, I am merely asking the device to replicate the issue on our end. Merging this topic to this issue : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/certificate-format-and-appearance/ Thanks for patience.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the credentials . I have created a certificate template for you which you can check here : http://www.adraceu.com/certificates/test-certificate/ you can use this template as reference . Certificate with devices . Well we are using a script that takes a screenshot of the html that is generated in the popup for the certificate . It is limitation of that script that it is dependant upon screen resolution . In mobile and tabs the width of the screen is small therefore when the certificate width becomes more than the screen width the script does not takes screenshot of the part that was not visible on screen . this is very tricky issue which we need to fix in the next updates of wplms . Please check the new certificate on desktop .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Certificates printing’ is closed to new replies.