change family font on menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues change family font on menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello,   i want to change family font on menu to verdana. How can i do that
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wplms uses google fonts api to include different type of fonts . Sorry the google fonts does not have "Verdana" font . However to choose header font family please follow these points : 1. Refer this tip to include fonts from google : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/google-api-key-for-font-manager-and-usage/ 2. Now goto wp-admin ->appearance -> customize -custom css ->header and choose fonts family :
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello,   I do everything like in the <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">tip to include fonts from google but it dosen't work :-(</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please include the font from the font manager and add this css from wp-admin -appearance ->customize : nav .menu li a {  font-family: 'Vampiro One' !important;  font-style: normal !important;   } Put you font family in place of the "Vampiro one"
    matsos10
    Spectator
    Hello,   I'm sorry but on witch file i have to include this code?
    sandy
    Go to WP-Admin->Appearance->Customize->Custom css code or add this in your child theme style.css(if you are using any child theme)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘change family font on menu’ is closed to new replies.