This feature is available from WPLMS version 1.9.7+
Use Google Fonts API to include the Google Fonts In WPLMS
1) Go to this link:https://console.developers.google.com
2)Create a project by clicking on “Create a project ” button.
4)Enable the API.
5)After just enabling the api you will see a message below click on the Goto Credentials :
5. Then In the Add credentials screen ,please select “Web server” in the “Where will you be calling the api form” field then click on “what credentials do i need”
6. Put your site name and click on create api key :
7)Copy the API KEY and Go to vibe option panel->Font manager->Paste the API key here.
click on “refresh google webfont list” and then save changes .
8)Select Fonts from live theme editor and then click on save changes.
9)Now change the fonts from Wplms->customize.
If still fonts are not loading please follow these points :
1. Remove api key from the setting and save the changes .
2. Put the api key there and save the changes .
3. Now click on “Refresh google fonts ” and after successful refresh please just reaload the page ,do not save the changes just reload the page.
Now try selecting a font .