change language

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues change language

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yehonatan
    Participant
    Hey. I want to translate wplms to my language without creating .mo and .po file. Just to imptlement it directly into the code. For example, In the single course page I want to change HOME, CURRICILIUM, MEMBERS and etc. to my language. For that I changed the single-course.php words into this line: <?php _e( ‘Home’, ‘vibe’ ); ?> TO: קורס <?php _e( ‘קורס’, ‘vibe’ ); ?> but nothing wasn’t change. of course there is a lot of places that need to be changed. Please explain to me how can i change it. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that if you change these texts directly into code then all of your translations will be lost on update. Please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ Please install both the plugins attached below the tip  . On update just rescan the language files again and you translations will remain saved even after updates .
    Yehonatan
    Participant
    I cannot find this plugin (CodeStyling_Localization) on the search term an attachment was added for you to see.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yehonatan
    Participant
    some of the words have been changed but some are not... i add a picture to show you what i mean. what i'm doing wrong?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that maybe coming from the slug . You can change the course slug from settings -> permalinks .
    Yehonatan
    Participant
    hey, i want to do sub menu and there is a bug see picture
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check this after you save your changes and also please share the site url to check this .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘change language’ is closed to new replies.