change the main menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues change the main menu

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thousands of thanks, @Diana I'm sorry, I'm so tired
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I am waiting I hope it is finished today and thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello @Diana Thank you very much for your understanding of my problem I hope that this problem will end quickly and in the form that I sent because this is the general form of the site and I am completely stopped working because of this problem and also the problem of Appointment that have not yet ended I hope to you work on focusing on this problem and finish it soon and to all my thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hello @Diana @vibethemes My site did not stop working and was working well yesterday and it was possible to communicate with me and I will respond to you directly I am waiting for this list also from a lot of days I have made a customization and I have already paid and so far my site is very bad I could not bear all these problems and this delay I am very uncomfortable with how many problems I face, delay me and pay a lot of money and there is no solution The appointments have problems where we have not reached a solution The application has problems I have not solved The list also was expected to end quickly and has problems The registrations of bbb did not appear on my site and there is no solution Make a page using the tab there is a problem and there is no solution   What is the solution this Shi Si is very lack of interest I am very sorry I have endured a lot of time and stopped working at everything
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • The topic ‘change the main menu’ is closed to new replies.