change the main menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues change the main menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I need help making the main menu of my site My site interface is not good and the main menu. During my research I found a site that is quite similar to my website and I need to make the main menu like this. Please see this site and help implement this. Thank you very much
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, this comes under our paid customization. it is available at the minimal cost of $19.if you are interested then let us know we can process it further.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, yes, this is possible but as @diana & @veronica suggested you, it will need a lot of custom codes and time. this is huge customization.
    to add more than one language for your site, you should use wpml plugin. here is th tip for the wpml: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-wpml-multilingual-plugin/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thank you very much I know that And ready for this allocation and payment Note: All these countries have their primary language is Arabic and do not need languages
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I just need to get started and take a step in this work
    Veronica
    hi, ok, I will start work on this. you have no need to pay right now first I will share a video with you that how's the header is looking, if you feel that it's fine then pay for it. please check it: http://prntscr.com/ps6p4m you want these two changes right! verify these two changes, if you give me confirmation then I will start work on this. please confirm.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Veronica
    ok, I am starting work on this. Firstly I design the basic structure and then share a video with you after that let me know what colors you want on the headers.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I am very confused in color and I hope you can help me I sent you my logo I hope that you choose the colors, I am not able to choose the right color
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • The topic ‘change the main menu’ is closed to new replies.