Continue Course Button Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Continue Course Button Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    I just updated all plugins and theme to 3.9.4, After doing this Once students purchase a course and log out when they log back in to "continue course" when they select "continue course" button it loops them back to main page and they cant get into course. I didnt change any coding just updated all plugins. Please help students cant get into their course Thank you  
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    I emptied cache, I resaved permalinks. I didnt change anything just updated plugins and new Wplms theme to 3.9.4
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If there is something im missing then please tell us. Please share the steps to replicate the issue .
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    I know you are busy  but Please help with this issue it has been 3 days. If it doesnt get resolved in a couple hours I have to restore mu site to a back up from 3 days ago and will have lost a lot of student info Thank you a4da
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking.....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, It is still not working. I just tried same student incognito window and continue course is not working. I save been on with WPENGINE support to see if it is anything on there end and they say all is good. Im making another video to show you it isnt working. Why is it working when you do it but everytime I test it isnt working?    
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Here is the video http://youtu.be/vBYSVKBx4oM?hd=1  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking... can you try without incognito mode ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please try now. The permalinks setting for product was displayed as /product/ on resaving it appears as /product   to avoid changing / altering of .htaccess file I suggest you to login to cPanel - file manager - locate the .htaccess file and set permissions to avoid editing of this file except root. Like,  600  
    a4da_326
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue Course Button Issues’ is closed to new replies.