Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    The "Admin" button within the course page is not working. It directs to a blank page below. https://fcbfi.org/course/accounting-valuation/admin   I've read multiple posts related to Permalink Revert, however, can't seem to get it working. Thus had to sign up for another license extension just for this. Please help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    These issues generally arises due to permalinks, so please try re-saving the permalinks from the wp-admin->settings->permalinks. If the issue persists then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    checking...
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    If we upgrade, would there be any loss/break in the content or plugins?
    First of all please create a backup of your site before updating. Please follow this order While updating. 1. Vibe Custom Types 2. Vibe Course Module 3. Rest of the plugins related 4. Then update the WPLMS Theme.
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    Can you help us updating the theme? We've backed up our site, however, not clear what you mean by updating in the order as you mentioned. We are very concerned that we might break something...me.
    Please wait, i am working on your site....
    Well i have updated your site to the latest version but there seems to be some issue with wp-admin backend access not loading. Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials of your site. PS: Please mark your reply as private.
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    hey skywalker, this is very frustrating, this is a live site and getting all sorts of complaints. After your update our social login wasn't working and also woo commerce is broken too. Not sure what the root cause is. Please help us to get this site updated and restored.
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    fyi. we've restored the site by using backup from wpengine because everything in the backend was breaking.
    Heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience caused. There is an issue with the envato market plugin, which might have caused this issue. Kindly provide us your FTP CREDENTIALS too. We will update your theme the right way. Also please mention all the issues you faced when i updated the theme, we will check for those issues while updating your theme.  
    fcbfi
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page’ is closed to new replies.