Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Please provide us your cpanel access too Asap. We will fix it.  
    Well i have updated all the plugins and the theme on your site to the latest version. I have also tested the social login, wp-admin and the course links. They seem to be working fine. You you encounter any issue. Please contact us asap.  
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    hey skywalker, we have 2 problems. 1. page builder is broken 2. footer is broken plz resolve these problems. asap.   1. page builder problem image   2. footer is broken   hey, don't delete footer menu (I send you an image of the footer menu)   <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;"></p>
    Please elaborate your issues. How exactly you want you footer? and on what page you are getting this spacing issue?
    fcbfi
    Spectator
      I Have fixed the 1 and 2 issue on your site but i am unable to repliate the 3rd issue on your site.  
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    1.Your copy protection plugin was causing a js error on your home page, so due to which the top button was not working, i have disabled your plugin. 2. Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. @media only screen and (max-width: 600px)  { h1#logo {margin-top:20px !Important; margin-bottom:20px !Important;} } 3. Please use this plugin and regenerate all the thumbnails. https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .single-product section.related.products {display:none !important;}
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    fcbfi
    Spectator
    .woocommerce div.product .product_meta { display:none !Important; }   div.fix.fixed a.homeicon img{max-height:100px !Important; height:50px} div.fix.fixed{height:60px !Important}
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • The topic ‘Course "Admin" button – not working, links to a blank page’ is closed to new replies.