Course availability on specific dates only

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course availability on specific dates only

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    We would like to confirm if you want this date and seats selection field in front course edit as well? - No Would like to know if there will be multiple courses for the company representative to select in batch . - No, only single course selection is enough. I don't want more complexity. Can you quote me hours and time?
    And how you will implement these changes, will you need my current development site login detail OR you will do modification in your WPLMS batch plugin, if yes, then how you will implement those features(dates & related no. of seats) for individual users who will simply buy a course, not a batch. Please consider all these points carefully and quote me time & cost.
    If you can get back ASAP in this regards, will appreciate it. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok so where do you want this date and seat selection in the course  ? Secondly we will be creating a custom plugin for you . Time and hours : well currently we are busy with wplms update 3.9.7 . Will work on it after that so it might take two weeks or less to complete . and the cost would be $99 .
    Ok so where do you want this date and seat selection in the course ?
    • - For batch users(who will buy batch), date and seat selection fields will be displayed under "Select courses" field - http://makemywebsitewerribee.com.au/jackaustralia/buy-batch/
    • For individual users (who will buy a course), date and seat selection fields will be displayed before "add to cart" button - http://makemywebsitewerribee.com.au/jackaustralia/product/ewp-training/
    And can you provide me the email address? It will be easy to discuss the things clearly within less time.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we got all we need . so in order to achieve the date selection before add to cart , we would need to add custom date fields in add to cart button form in woocommerce . Would also need to validate if there are seats or not . After that add the selected date into cart session and process it on checkout . this individual course part have become tricky for us rather than batch . But still this is possible and we can do it . As we said we are currently engaged in wplms update .will work on this after that . Our email is [email protected] . please do share the topic link as well .
    Hi Alex,    
    Hi Alex, Can you please check your email, I have sent through details relating to the discussion. Thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we got your email. We are reviewing your requirements with Mr. Vibe . Please ping back for a reminder .
    Hi We have sent email through, Diana has responded, but I want to make sure you have viewed the attachments in the email.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we have viewed all the attachments over the email . Consulting Mr. vibe over this .
    Hi Alex, We have been patiently waiting for you to commence this custom pluggin, I have sent all the screen shots, and we have discussed this in this forum, which you advised you are able to achieve what we need but it would take two weeks. Now I receive an email from Diane that is off track to our discussion. This is not acceptable, if we are to use your template which we have spent considerable time and money on then we expect to have support from you when required. It is disappointing to play message ping pong, when we are losing substantial income due to the in ability to complete your template as a full functioning website.   Please can you attend to the customised plugin ASAP and advise on completion.   Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes its has been a month since you created the topic but full requirements are shared just 2 weeks before and from that day we have been very busy with wplms theme update and react quizzes . We also have some products under development right now.    

This is not acceptable, if we are to use your template which we have spent considerable time and money on then we expect to have support from you when required.

Let me tell you that this is not support this is actually a customization request. You already know that the exact thing you want is not available in theme right now. We said yes to this customization because your requirement was with just the batches previously . We can have the batches with the dates created already in the system with the seats you want , we could have do this easily but the full requirement changed as we spoke : this was the original reply from you when we asked it :

Basic functionality will be like that, suppose there is a course available to buy for specific dates, for example, 25th October, 10th November, 5th December etc. Also seats availability for each date will be different like 25th October course session may have 10 seats available, 10th November course session may have 15 seats and so on.

Also I am using WPLMS Batch plugin, so users can buy a course batch too. So is it possible to display available dates while buying course batch? Please see the link for detail - http://makemywebsitewerribee.com.au/jackaustralia/buy-batch

Let me know if you need to get know more about this.

It has only batches in picture then you came up both the scenario with course , batches both with common date settings .   Yes the thing you are asking will take time to evaluate. we need to check the codebase and some research there are nearly 1000 of settings, combinations we have to keep in mind and our architecture before commencing and quoting the price and this becomes difficult if requirements keeps on changing .   I consulted all our team members and we suggested the best for you and us as well.The wplms appointments as your solution cox the thing you are asking will take quite the time to build .  
    The only thing that was different is that I responded to your request of where do we want to display dates. Everything else is as we discussed.   Thanks    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Emailed you .Please check email .
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Course availability on specific dates only’ is closed to new replies.