Course page just showing "private course" button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course page just showing "private course" button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    suportetarget
    Spectator
    Hi,   I recently installed wplms modern theme. Every thing it's ok, except for the button of courses page is just show "private course", doesn't show "take this course" like wplms preview. I make the link between course and product and even so the problem persist. Below a image of my site button: Note, we view the price of course but the button is "private course". I want this: Thanks for your attention.
    suportetarget
    Spectator
    The problem is in woocomerce translation available atualization 2.4.10. In Portuguese and in any other language does not work if we do update the plugin. We set in English and works.... but we need portugues.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Private course button issue : Can you check if you are redireecting to the product or checkout page after clicking on the private course button ? Wocommerce translation issue : Sorry i could not understand the issue . If you want to translaet and save your translations then please refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ Please install the preserver plugin also it will save our translation in global folder on updates .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page just showing "private course" button’ is closed to new replies.