Course results, in-course assignments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course results, in-course assignments

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    Hello, Thanks for helping,
    1. We have a multilingual website, and I need to make Course Results page globally like user's profile, as of now, if the user changes his language and tries to open course results page, it'll open the course results for only the courses on the current language, We need the course results page to include course results for all languages.
    2. When using "In course Assignment",  the Assignment question opens before clicking on the button "Start Assignment", We need to hide the question until clicking the button or
    3. If it's possible to Auto Start Assignment in "in-course Assignment" when clicking "Next Assignment" in course status page.
    4. We need to make the Assignment submissions with both "Text area" and "Upload a file" So, the user can type the answer or upload an attachment.
      Regards
    logan
    Hello, i am afraid it is not available in wplms yet.
    1. this will be generated as per the course content language.

2. this should not be happening. please share a video of this issue. we will try to replicate the issue at our end.

share course url, admin credentials to test this. 3- no this is not possible fr now. 4- not possible for now.  

No One
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    No One
    Spectator
    logan
    No One
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, this is fully compatible with wplms if you are using wpml plugin. if you are using loco translate then you cant use the above. please have a look on this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-with-wpml-multilingual-plugin/  
    No One
    Spectator
    I waited for a long time, I think I need to highlight all missed points,
    1. I hope You can take not available requests in the first post as a payed customization,

2. When using "In course Assignment", the Assignment question opens before clicking on the button "Start Assignment", We need to hide the question until clicking the button

3. Also replicated a new issue, Using in-course assignment next to an in-course assignment, When assignment evaluated, the button "Next assignment" is not appearing, the user need to navigate to next assignment from the side menu.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well we are using Wp_Query which is modified by the wpml plugin later to show posts of current language . same goes for the all courses page and all. 2 . yes we can do this with : please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('the_content',function($content){   global $post;     if($post->post_type == 'wplms-assignment'){     if(!is_user_logged_in()){       return '';     }     $user_id = get_current_user_id();     if(current_user_can('manage_options') || $user_id == $post->post_author){       return $content;     }     $meta = get_post_meta($post->ID,$user_id,true);     if(is_numeric($meta)){       return $content;     }else{       return '';     }     $content = '';   }    return $content; });   3 . Please make sure that the assignment is connected to the course in the assignment settings itself : http://prntscr.com/r41if7
    No One
    Spectator
    No One
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well to customize this you can contact wpml plugin support as they know their code better than us and also know which filter they are using to filter our current language posts and can remove that filter in this particular case . Sorry we cannot take it . 2 . the code works fine for me .Are you checking it from instructor account or student account , it will work only for student . 3 . yes this is found to be an issue with incourse assignments . adding to issue log .will be fixed in next update . track : https://trello.com/c/6eDOSnh4
    No One
    Spectator
    Okay, Thanks Alex
    logan
    best regards.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Course results, in-course assignments’ is closed to new replies.