Courses not expiring

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Courses not expiring

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello, I've been using WPLMS for more than two years now, and in the last few weeks I noticed that the access to courses are not expiring when the user subscription expires. I have no clue why this is happening and what to do to fix. Can you please help? Thank you, Erick
    Veronica
    hi well that's strange we need to check this on your site better if you can share details with us like credentials and course URL so we can debug this
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello, I checked the image you provided. It says the user has 9804 days left. This is roughtly 27 years. It makes no sense. And, as you can check, the user is expired. It has no active subscriptions.
    Veronica
    hi can you share the student details as well
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Hello, sure. What details you need? I believe all of them are available in the whebsite's admin panel but if you need something specific I can share it here.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response is due to support holiday i need the password of the student which has issue on the site
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I looked into your website .I checked your configurtaion .you are using woocommerce memberships and woocommerce subscriptions plugin together which we do not recommend at all. Either use woocommerce memberships adn wplms woocommerce memberships addon or woocommerce subscriptions and its wplms subscriptions addon. If your priority is to auto deduction of subscription renewal from user's card then use woocommerce subscriptions . if its memberships then use the memberships and its addon . right now why its not working because you are using subscriptions based configuration but you had wplms woocommerce subscriptions addon deactivated while the woocommerce memberships is activated which wont work with subscriptions configuration .
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was instructed by one of you guys in the past to disable one of the addons that is true but wrong addon was deactivated. The process is simple but you need for reconfigure the products and course settings according to this tip which is woocommmerce memberships document : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ important point is to specify the access length in the membership according to which the addon works : https://prnt.sc/26tssj9 currently we are only supporting the access length not subscriptions and unlimited there in memberships settings .
    erickpaulino
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that could have done by the wplms woocommerce subscriptions addon but you have that deactivated . You can do this : 1 . deactivate the wplms woocommerce memberships addon and wplms woocommerce subsctions addon . 2 . then make your changes to the membership products and specify the lengths as per : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ :this will not make remove any user from any course since the addons were inactive .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses not expiring’ is closed to new replies.