css problems on mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues css problems on mobile

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I have some css problems on mobile (I use galaxy note 4) how can I fix this problems??   attched pics.   https://ibb.co/gSziPv https://ibb.co/goH1cF
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> apperance-> customize -> custom css : @media(max-width:600px){.member_carousel ul.flex-direction-nav {display:none;}}
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    its not working the same problem?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The css is correct to hide the whole course menu from the course. There might be some other issue with the previous css you added in your website which is causing the css to not work. Try adding the css at the top of the customize->custom css. If this doesn't help then please share the site url and the admin credentials here with us we'll add it in your website.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I use galaxy note 4 and I use Chrome browser. Try to check it on real smartphone and not mobile simulator or desktop browser and minimize the window. On my real smartphone it's have thus problem as in the attached pictures I shere on my first post
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked in a real smartphone and yes I could replicate the issue. Try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize-> custom css: .pusher{overflow:hidden !important;} Let me know if this helps.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi it didnt help this css? there is other option?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I found the same issue with our demo 6 and it fixed with the above css. Try clearing the cache or use another smartphone.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I clear cache and also use iPhone 6 with safari browser and still I have this css problem. You can please check it on my website and not on the demo? When I try whit my smartphone demo 6 it's OK so I think the problem is on my website
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and when I add the above given css it works fine. The fix for this issue is the css that I provided you above, if its not working then it can mean that the css added previously have some error. You have shared the admin credentials above but as I mentioned in your another topic that I am unable to login in your website. So please try to check your previous css for errors using http://csslint.net    
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    aviv10mar
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘css problems on mobile’ is closed to new replies.