css problems on mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues css problems on mobile

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    kalebnation
    Spectator
    For some reason on certain pages of my web page the footer will be covered up, and or the Visual Composer code will show that is in the footer and it doesn't do this on the home page and most pages. Just some times. It does it on the Dashboard page when logged in.   See it here: https://againsttheodds.online/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Dashboard-–-Ron-King-–-Against-The-Odds.png   https://againsttheodds.online/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Courses-–-Ron-King-–-Against-The-Odds.png  
    kalebnation
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi again. I use the css you gave on style.css on my child theme and now it's work fine on both of my problems. I think there is a problem to use on appearance - >customize - >custom css If it's important to you to find what is the problem for other users try to find a way to login my website and check it. Thank you for your help
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @kalebnation: Please create your own topic for your issues. ------------------ .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @aviv10mar: Yes I wan not able to login in your website but I am able to open your website on my iphone and ipad. I opened your website on ipad and debugged it using the imac, there I added  the css which fixed the issue. I added the css in the debugger mode and therefore I know the css is correct and it fixes the issue on your website. Can you please share all the css that you have added in your custom css so that I can check it
    aviv10mar
    Participant

Hi again.

I use the css you gave on style.css on my child theme and now it's work fine on both of my problems.

I think there is a problem to use on appearance - >customize - >custom css

If it's important to you to find what is the problem for other users try to find a way to login my website and check it.

Thank you for your help

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update that the css works fine. Please share all the custom css you have added in your custom css to check if there is some error in those css.
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    .single-course.c2 #item-nav, .single-course.c3 #item-nav, .single-course.c5 #item-nav { display:none!important; }   @media(max-width:600px){ .member_carousel ul.flex-direction-nav { display:none!important;} } nav .menu li.hasmegamenu:hover>.sub-menu{left:20%;}.sleek nav>.menu>li>a{font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;}nav>ul.menu>li.current-menu-item>a:after { content: ''; position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 2px; width: 100%; background: #fff; display: block; }.vbplogin{font-size:11px;}.logged-out .vbplogin>span{ padding: 7px 10px 5px;border:1px solid;margin-top: -7px;border: 1px solid;font-size: 11px;letter-spacing: 1px;border-radius: 20px;}.directory.d5 .pagetitle.center .dir-search{bottom:-60px;} .unit_description { font-size: 16px!important; } .course_curriculum { font-size: 16px!important; } .course_lesson { font-size: 16px!important;   .curriculum_unit_popup { font-size: 16px!important; }    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The issue in this css is the closing braces missing , refer: http://prntscr.com/gfopa3 I asked you to check the error on csslint.net website which would have told you the same error, refer: http://prntscr.com/gfopn1 ---------------- Any error present in a css means that the css which are executed after this css will not work because the css works sequentially and one error in a css will cause other css to stop working. If you fix this error by  adding the closing braces in the css then the css added after it will work fine .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Thank it's work. I didn't know which css to add for checking this problem, but now I'll understand and every problem I have in the future will work again. Thank you
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘css problems on mobile’ is closed to new replies.